Product Manager - Storefront (User Generated Content)
Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
You will be a part of: Storefront (SF)
If you are enthusiastic to work on the services platform built for extremely high scale, working on cutting-edge front-end technologies and world class payments and checkout infrastructure then Myntra storefront is the right place to be.
To manage 10s of Millions of requests each day scaling to 100s of millions of requests on high sale events Myntra SF Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorstep. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and gets to experience the delight of your hard labor being visible to real users. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
The SF team at Myntra-Jabong operates within distinct verticals which are (Storefront – Services Platform, Storefront Platforms for personalization & Store Channels (Client Apps)).
We are seeking a Product Manager to lead the User Generated Content (UGC) charter. This role will entail leading different teams to build features like User Communities, User Profiles (in terms of content contribution), elements of Social Commerce and developing Voice of Customer insights for Myntra and its partners. All of this will be in addition to managing the core features like Ratings & Reviews and Questions & Answers platform.
It is a multifaceted role requiring deep understanding of user behaviors with respect contributing as well as consuming content generated by other users. In this role, you will own and drive multi-year roadmap(s) which align the above user understanding with business objectives as well as competitive benchmarks to come up with practical and impactful solutions.
On a day to day basis, you will work with research, analytics, UX, data science, multiple engineering, business and third-party stakeholders. Given the wide span of projects in terms of systems & teams, you will be coordinating with a large number of stakeholders to ensure that charter is on track and moving evenly across different themes. You will define the metrics and own the targets which align with the organization's goals.
It is expected that you operate largely independently but collaboratively on all the above facets of this role.
What you'll bring
- Experience: 4+ years of work experience with a minimum of 2 years in a product management role
- Product Craft: Track record in designing and shipping software consumer facing products.
- Stakeholder Management: Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive the product roadmap. Ability to organize, manage, prioritize and take tradeoff calls while working with engineering and other stakeholders
- Team Player: Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work across teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Cutting Edge: Be in the know of product/business trends within and areas adjoining the UGC charter and be able to bring the relevant ones to the roadmap
- Data/Logic-driven Approach: Ability to work with large quantities of data, insights and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making.
- Engineering from premier schools. MBA is a plus.