Position Summary :
- To build, roll out and lead EBO Business on a PAN India basis via a Franchised FOCO, FOFO , COFO and COCO model.
- Achieve business growth and profitability targets for the Brand/Brands
- Create, nurture, Develop team
- Ensure Franchise Profitability
- Building and Valuing business Relationship with Internal and external stake holders
- Tapping Business potential Pan India
- Footfall generation- Prepares a quarter wise footfall generation activity plan for the stores. Ensures that every store gets appropriate support
- Create Store business plan in consultation with ASM (Area Sales Manager) and team. To ensure appropriate support for execution.
- Competition Analysis- Analyses the competition information to build up a picture of competition strategy. Identifies emerging opportunities / threats due to competition action. Recommends action to benefit from the emerging trend. Networks with competition staff in the region to better understand the competition environment and validation of numbers / trends.
- Business development- Visits & gives final opinion on B/C sites, filters leads from ASM for further development, anchors the relationship with RBD
Budgeting, P & L
- Formulate yearly Business Plan
- Derive P&L for the Division
- Ensuring Cost Management
Franchisee Management :
- Manages the relationship with the franchisee from a business point of view.
- Manage conflicts.
SOP Compliance :
- Monitors the ASM and the audit reports. Picks up reoccurring trends at the stores
- Monitors the ASM reports and the audit reports. Picks up reoccurring trends at the stores
- Monitors the effectiveness of VM arrangement at Stores and recommends changes
Store Operations :
- Analyze quality of store opening, study delay patterns if any.
- Monitor operations & Ensure compliance adherence wrt Cash management, Stock Management, Cost management, housekeeping, staff attendance. Suggest changes to the process as and when required to ensure 100% compliance.
- New Store opening- Design the store launch plan and monitor the launch / opening process. Monitor new store performance with required handholding for first 3 months.
Understanding Consumer needs :
- Information Collection - Monitor CRM registration rates, analyze patterns to ensure high registration rates, consumer behavior to information sharing.
- Information Analysis - Suggest ways for better customer service. Give customer insight to the stores for business improvement at store level. Ensure understanding of consumer trend to the ARM and store teams.
Team Management :
- Recruitment- Hire SM/ASM & Zonal Operation Managers
- Identify structural issues to motivation
- Ensuring organization values as paramount and team is great together
Retail Sales :-
- Sets weekly targets for the ASMs based on the market trend, expectation of monthly business from his region, and ASM views
- Achievement of Assigned Sales target
- Spend Budget - Sets the monthly spends budgets for ASM. Reviews budget vs actual trend and recommends changes.
- Training - To decide on training priorities. Prepare modules for training, make a training calendar for implementation