A social media influencer campaign coordinator who is well adept to the fashion Influencer Eco-system, has a fashion centric creative bent of mind, and is capable of multitasking viz management of multiple ongoing influencer campaigns effectively with the team, while managing effective communications and alignment with internal as well as external stakeholders. The role requires in-depth understanding of the influencer ecosystem, and previous experience of 2 years or more of Influencer marketing.
Roles and responsibilities
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders for clarity on the brief and expectations from the required campaign.
- Development of creative ways for executing the campaign, in alignment with the internal team, the agency and the external teams.
- End-to-End Communication With Influencer Agencies: The role requires understanding the required brief ask, building a plan, budgeting, coordinating with influencer marketing agencies regarding different requirements of the internal team which will include planning, execution & reporting.
- Planning with Internal stakeholders to execute a campaign.
- Identify the right set of established and upcoming influencers in the Fashion Industry.
- Device and execute innovative Influencer marketing strategy for the various campaigns on social media for Myntra.
- Competitive benchmarking around influencer activations to maintain maximum share of voice for Myntra on social media.
- Should have an understanding of terms like CPM, CPC etc. so, that the maximum share of voice can be attained within a fixed budget.
- Should be able to well understand performance view, compile it and present it to all stakeholders involved.
- Should have a social media savvy, with a good understanding of social media eco-system, social media trends, formats etc.
Essential skills required
- Should have worked for influencer marketing projects, with a mix set of influencers – category A+, A, B, micro.
- Great negotiation skills to ensure maximum ROI for the budgets.
- Great time-management as you will need to coordinate multiple projects at the same time.
- Great project management skills, and ability to multitask efficiently.
- Efficient stakeholder management for internal as well as external stakeholder alignment and coordination among teams.
- Understanding of success metrics to gather a performance view of campaign efficiencies.
- To be creative in terms of good content ideation.
Behavioral / team skills
- Striving for quality and precision
- Strong time management skills to meet challenging timelines
- Flexibility to adapt to working hours and work environments
- Ability to build and maintain relationships within team
- Reporting and clear understanding of performance metrics
- Passion for excellence in delivery of each project.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Good communication skills