Requirement: Textile Designer/ Print Designer
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience and Grad/Post-grad from a reputed fashion design institute.
- Demonstrates high level aesthetics and creative ability with a strong understanding of womenswear (both western as well as ethnic) market
- Well rounded experience in women’s print and textile design
- Sound experience in detail oriented print and embroidery development
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and articulation of ideas
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and calendars
- Ability to handle work independently with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Research seasonal print, colour and embroidery trends
- Research Indian and International competitor and inspiration brands
- Work on seasonal concepts development
- Understand aesthetics of the brand and design prints accordingly
- Create prints based on seasonal concepts and core line requirement
- Create embroidery artworks for western-wear as well as ethnic-wear
- Responsible for creating repeats/working/CAD files of detailed artworks for vendors/partners in the required softwares. This is a critical component of everyday work.
- Collaborate with Buying and Sourcing teams for effective print and embroidery development
- Print/surface design and embroidery follow ups and approvals
- Execute timely on seasonal calendar deadlines