Marketplace and Omni team’s mandate is to ensure marketplace and omni business, right input metrics are achieved, seller management and experience, business design, KAM and building store and seller eco system. MP is a central team working closely with category, SCM, revenue, planning to drive an important charter.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop Ecosystem for helping sellers to grow their business and make operation seamless for them
- Understanding the challenges faced by Seller and working towards structural solve for it.
- Working with Product/ Business Insights team for bringing automation (Structural solves for raising ratio of PAM: Sellers managed along with reduction in manual efforts by other team members)
- Business development for growing the base of PAM sellers
- Work closely with cross functional Teams Like Product, Categories, Seller Marketing, Catlog, Business Finance etc to ensure key goals are achieved
- Develop in depth knowledge of competition and learn from Best practices
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in consulting/ ecommerce/ fashion Industry
- MBA from a Tier 1/2 college
- Strong project and program management ability and very good in analytics – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong analytical skills
- The incumbent should be well versed with e-commerce marketplace principles and guidelines and should string strong process orientation
- Stakeholder management: Must be proficient in keeping things on an even keel with all stakeholders: Category Management, SCM, MP Ops and Business Finance, manage relationships, resolve conflicts
- Highly Action Oriented –Candidate should have strong bias for action. Individual will need to own projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Proficiency in MS-Office is a must.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Critical Thinking Skills: Builds persuasive arguments, Reasons ethically, Draws and Evaluates Conclusions