● Coordinating with the warehouse team for smooth & timely receiving of shipments.
● Coordinating with vendors for scheduling the deliveries as per Warehouse constraints.
● Ensure packing slips are delivered one day prior to the delivery by vendor
● Create LOTs at an invoice level to ensure the stocks delivered are ready to be received
in the facility
● Solving problems related to short/excess stock supplied by vendors.
● Coordinating vendor visits and apprising vendors of the SOPs and ensuring adherence.
● Ensuring that TAT for the processes are met.
● Analysing the performance of vendors on a Regular basis on the basis of fill rates,
● Visiting Vendors and aligning them with our system and processes
● Manage partnership with 3PL, ensure tight control on performance parameters,
receivables and payables.
● Proficient and effective communication within team, partners and with other teams.
● Preparing MIS - daily/weekly/monthly
Requirements (Including preferred experience skills and competencies)
● Strong with numbers
● Understanding of Accounts and Payable
● Strong MS Excel skills
● Good Interpersonal skills
● Process oriented approach
● Strong with documentation
● Experience in MIS reporting role