About the Inventory Operations Team:
The Inventory Operation team represents the voice of Myntra's Inventory on ground operations. This team has an enterprise wide vision and works with all functions (Supply Chain, Category, Technology, Cataloging, and Finance, etc.) to ensure seamless performance across every leg of the Inventory journey. This entails strong cross functional understanding and stakeholder management to drive immediate action and process changes.
The team is composed of a strong mix of analytical storytellers who turn data into actions. It’s entrusted with providing the organization real time Brands insights and also keep working towards improving the brand experience at the same time. To that end, it relies on diverse capabilities including a strong operations team, analytics team & brand experience team.
What we are looking for:
- Strong problem solving ability – Strong analytical problem-solving skills with appreciation for Math and Business. 2-3 years of experience as Data/Business Analyst would be preferred.
- Strong in Data analytics – Being the “data backbone” of the team; highly proficient in use of Advanced Excel, SQL, R/Python. Knowledge of BI tools like Tableau and Power BI is an added advantage
- Highly Action Oriented - Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution
- Cross Team Collaboration - Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & project timelines. Provide actionable insights to stakeholders. Should have demonstrated the ability to work independently in a highly demanding environment.
- Good Communication – Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Orientation/past background in Technology is preferred, not mandatory
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Strong analytical bent of mind and keen sense of visualization with an appreciation for Data and Business.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable handling multiple projects. Exceptional organizational skills with a history of executing and delivering results.
- Drive change in tech/process backed by data.
- Monitoring and providing feedback loop during execution of various initiatives.
- Help build dashboards for tracking of planned numbers and measure variance.
- Using data to drive analytical projects across all complexity levels and to generate key business insights & recommendations to enable decision making.
- Help the functions with their data requirements for day-to-day business reporting and analysis.
- Besides being the ‘Data Guru’, understanding the inventory operations business requirement and be part of decision making process as well.