Inventory Planning & Control (IPC) team is responsible for optimizing Inventory Health for Myntra and ensuring right assortment availability for Myntra’s customers. In addition, IPC team is a central team which closely works with category and Ops team; drives analytics to aid business decision making; works with product and technology teams to set up right and sustainable processes to improve efficiency.
Role & Responsibilities
This role is for the Central Planning Team within IPC, which works with central functions of the organisation to allocate and optimize resources at category level. The central planning team takes up org-level priorities and works cross-functionally with other functions viz. Supply chain, Central Revenue team, Catalog Team, Inventory Ops, Product and Tech teams. This role would focus on driving certain Inventory health charters by working with stakeholders across these teams and also with the stakeholders from Flipkart group companies.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Understanding Myntra processes and Data system to drive analytical projects
- Working closely with Senior stakeholders across different teams and drive independent charters
- Owning Inventory health projects and set-up processes to build scalable solutions that aid Inventory health metrics. Identify areas for improving efficiency and set-up automation to increase efficiency of the process and team members
- Picking up streams to drive better health of projects by coordinating joint planning within group companies to drive synergies
Qualifications & Experience
We’re looking for a candidate from tier 1 institute with 1-2 years professional experience and previous experience in e-Commerce / Analytics:
- Strong problem solving ability – Candidate needs to exhibit structured thinking, strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Strong in Data analytics – Candidate should be proficient in SQL and should have basic understanding of R/Python. Should be highly proficient in Excel; Knowledge of automating processes and reports is preferred.
- Highly Action Oriented – Myntra as a culture has a strong bias for action and speed of implementation. A data analyst will need to own projects from conceptualization to execution