Women’s apparel brands portfolio caters the brand conscious women customers of India & holds a unique position on Myntra platform. The category contributes ~40% of the external brands business offering ethnic, western, sports & innerwear clothing. Looking out for a manager, who will be a good fit to the team and instrumental in driving the planning process for Women’s category. She/he would be
managing Women’s Ethnic, Women’s Innerwear & Women’s Westernwear portfolios as part of the role.
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Work closely with Category team, CDM team & central planning team to drive the business for women’s apparel category with focus on growth and increasing the market share. Manage the inventory planning process & establish Myntra as the preferred destination for customers as well as brand partners.
● Intake / OTB management - Monitor inventory situation & plan inwards based on the GMV/DOH/STR plan
● Selection – making season level buy plans / assortment plans, based on past performance & growth/ revenue targets to ensure that the category is well represented
● Review style level performance based on metrics such as ROS, Sell thru, RPI, RGM & take corrective actions
● Identify gaps in product offerings & subsequently suggest brands/category expansion
● Managing pricing (SOR / OR) – follow up with category on securing timely control pricing internally as per planned STR/GM/RGM. Working closely on OR discounting based on profitability requirements
● Operational excellence: Should have prior experience or enough knowledge & confidence to manage merchandising operations, inbound planning, cataloguing & discount monitoring.
● Process Improvement – Should have a problem solving approach for the issues faced in planning process & ideate/implement process improvement projects
Qualifications & Experience
● Min. Graduate from NIFT or other reputed institution
● 4-5 Years (Graduate) or 3-4 years (Post Graduate) of buying / planning / merchandising planning experience
● Understanding of planning & Inventory management (Understanding of E-comm will help)
● Willingness to learn, innovate, take initiatives
● Strong MS Excel skills & understanding of data analytics (SQL knowledge would be a plus)
● Customer centric, creative & analytical problem-solving mindset
● Ability to work as part of a team & collaborate with others
● Should be good at multitasking & time management
● Good interpersonal & negotiation skills