Roles & Responsibilities
● Own the monthly supply planning processes working closely with various stakeholders across revenue and category to create a detailed plan that bakes in various demand and supply inputs.
● Develop deep understanding of the category planning, buying, category operations & sales operations to identify gaps & develop operationally efficient solutions for the same
● Manage and allocate/control central resources like OTB and inwards/storage capacities to maximize inventory efficiency and revenues
● Creation and optimization of Inventory placement models – design processes and controls for 75% of external business to optimize inventory holding cost and delivery timelines
● Lead the identification of new initiatives, ensure right design, development & implementation and should own its business impact
● Liaison with multiple stakeholders - collaborating internally with Category Heads, Category Planners, Revenue & Category-Ops teams
Qualifications & Experience
● 5+ years of relevant experience with e-commerce, category planning, supply chain management or consulting | MBA from Tier-1 B-School (4/5+ year of experience post MBA preferred)
● Exceptional analytical & problem solving skills with attention to detail ; ability to make data-backed decisions
● Self-directed focus and ability to prioritize within an ambiguous environment with limited oversight
● Ability to work with cross-functional leaders and influence/rally/align them towards a common org/business goal
● Should be able to build high potential self-sufficient team and should be able to motivate them to drive organizational priorities.
● Strong verbal & written communication skills
● Proficiency in MS Office & SQL