Hi! We're Myntra Design
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working as a whole to take the Organization forward. Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra is challenging but fun - we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity and empower you to be the change. If you’re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely result-driven, Myntra is the place for you!
What We Look For
As a Sr. UX Design Manager, you’re responsible for managing and ensuring the quality and execution of design, research and prototyping activities within the Myntra UX Design team. As a hands-on leader, you work side-by-side with the team bringing in industry best
practices that ensures consistent quality of the teams’ output. You participate in staffing decisions and take an active role in hiring, inspiring, empowering, and mentoring team members to reach their best performance and professional growth.
- Overall 10+ years of experience with exposure to managing teams for 2-3 years.
- Ability to actively build and manage product and engineering stakeholders to identify, prioritise and plan for customer problems
- Expertise in guiding the team in yearly and quarterly planning, establishing project milestones and enabling team to meet project timelines by pro-actively removing any blockers
- Proven ability to balance creative forward thinking and project delivery by creating opportunities through workshops, conceptual prototypes and ideations with team and stakeholders
- Ability to mentor and guide team members in aligning their individual development goals with project/department goals to ensure a healthy culture of growth and innovation.
- Strong demonstration on communication of operations, insights, learnings and disruptive concepts to team, stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Ability to understand and use quantitative and quantitative data to influence product and business decisions
- Proven records of facilitation by organising and leading meetings and demos for different functions and be a consumer advocate. Drive a shift in mindset, perspective, and openness within the team.