Hi! We're Myntra Design
Myntra is India’s leading e-commerce company committed to making fashion and lifestyle products accessible to everyone. We create solutions that disrupt the ordinary and help make the world a happier, more fashionable place. We are a company that is constantly evolving into newer and better forms and we look for people who are ready to evolve with us. From our beginnings as a customization company in 2007 to being technology and fashion pioneers today, Myntra is going places and we want you to take this journey with us.
As self-driven, motivated individuals who believe in taking ownership instead of being handed responsibility, we are a curiously non-hierarchical team who believe in working as a whole to take the Organization forward. Firm believers of meritocracy, we encourage you to take on tasks and readily empower you with the right tools, space, and opportunities. In essence, work at Myntra is challenging but fun - we believe in equal opportunity, encourage intellectual curiosity and empower you to be the change. If you’re just as passionate about fashion and would love a workplace that is purely result-driven, Myntra is the place for you!
What We Look For
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the ability to work with stakeholders to discover effective workflows, generate clean and artful design elements, and transform them into intuitive and functional interfaces with focus on accessibility and user centred design while bringing passion, empathy and expertise to every engagement.
- A well-curated online and/or print portfolio/case study demonstrating UX/UI design skills, curiosity, positive attitude and strong drive to learn from a fast paced environment.
- Proven UX/UI design experience for multiple platforms including desktop, mobile, tablet.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Additionally experience in data informed and customer centric approach to design is key.
- Expertise in creating wire frames, prototype, storyboards, user flows, and process flows.
- Expertise in simplifying complex information through end-to-end experiences designs while co-creating with all the senior designers for smooth implementation.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, tools, and technologies and their role in a commercial environment
- 7-10 years of relevant experience with a B. DeS/M. DeS in Visual Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, or related is an advantage.
- General understanding of the front-end development process, including HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrable proficiency in presenting your designs and selling your solutions to various stakeholders through clear communication is key.