We are looking for a Seller Experience Manager who is customer obsessed, passionate and one who is wanting to make a significant impact on Seller ecosystem in the Ecommerce industry. One who loves working with people, with customers to understand the problems and takes great pleasure in troubleshooting and resolving challenging problems. One who is constantly benchmarking their process to the industry and strives to better their delivery beyond the best in the industry. The individual will also be responsible for improving Seller Experience metric by means of driving improvement initiatives and by working with the other departments to identify gaps and fix them.
- Identify, Initiate and drive SX improvement projects related to finance, SCM or any other internal process
- Collect and interpret Seller VOC to provide SX insights
- Resolve seller escalation that may come up to the leadership team’s attention.
- Determine internal escalations channels and follow up on SX cases.
- Work closely with the MP team to streamline processes and systems.
- Identify, track and fix Seller Escalation based on trends
- Meet or exceed quarterly targets and operational metrics.
- Identify and drive lead metrics that impact SX working cross functionally, across the organization
Minimum required qualification
- 2 plus years of exposure of Finance process or Product related to Finance systems.
- 2 plus years of experience in an Ecommerce industry
- Proven analytical ability and proven problem solving ability.
- Work with minimum directions and constantly challenge status quo
- Ability to deep dive, drill down and problem solve with great ease.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills [with or without aids like MS Power Point etc]
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong Knowledge of SQL/TSQL. Good amount of exposure to R/Python is desirable.
- Exceptional customer obsession and must have experience working in a startup / fast paced environment
- MBA or equivalent from a reputed institution
Preferred traits/exposure in the candidate
- Exceptional people management skills
- Experience in product management / Project management will be an added advantage