Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking a smart and seasoned individual with experience leading creative teams in e commerce, advertising and marketing domains. You work in an organized and systematic manner with designers, copywriters and other business functions to support their vision and targets with creative solutions. You have an aptitude not only for the creative side, but for the business side of e-commerce and marketing. You are looking for a collaborative, fast-paced environment to help shape the team’s culture and have a major impact on the future of fashion in India.
- Be responsible for handling the design requirements for storefront, revenue & growth focused creative interventions (events & category led solutions).
- Provide creative direction, oversee processes and give guidance to the team of graphic and motion designers to ensure that creatives and communication is on-brand;
- Create engaging content for customers while maintaining a repository of templates to best meet the requirements.
- Innovate upon fashion selling to make it immersive, interactive, and engaging for users; • Collaborate efficiently with subject-matter experts, content and business stakeholders to successfully implement work;
- Ensure utmost attention to detail, maintain the highest standards of design and creativity by approving all work created by the team and partner creative agency(s).
Qualifications & Experience
- Strong and diverse portfolio showcasing experience across a variety of mediums, including e commerce, advertising, motion, and environmental/experiential design;
- 6+ years of relevant experience working at an agency or in-house;
- Effectively communicate concepts and design rationale;
- Engage in constructive creative critiques, while also being receptive to feedback; - Ability to think critically, rapidly conceive, visualize, iterate and tell timeless stories;
- Able to work independently, nurture team members and drive multiple projects at a time; • Foster strong working relationships with team members, cross-functional leads, and members.