Senior Manager - Product Management SCM OB
Myntra is striving to make the world a more stylish, colourful and happier place. Join our mission to use technology to democratize fashion & lifestyle and help people look good. At Myntra, you will have an excellent opportunity to contribute to the Indian growth story and a chance to make an impact on the lives of millions of customers. You get to join a fantastic team with a vibrant startup-like work culture with high levels of ownership. You are joining a leader in the fashion & lifestyle e-commerce industry. If you are looking to innovate and be hands-on in building fashion experiences to make people feel happy and confident, Myntra is the place for you.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager who will work on the Logistics platform for Myntra, which is part of the overall Supply Chain Outbound product team. This product manager will own their respective platform component, which will focus on delivering an unparalleled experience to the organization, vendors and customers. This product manager will understand the best industry practices across the globe and then push the limits to provide a seamless fulfillment experience for our customers. The product manager will partner with business, operations, engineering and design to build exceptional products that will continue to delight our end users.
- 5+ years of work experience with a minimum of 3 years in a product management role
- Good track record in designing and shipping software products over multiple product life-cycles
- Work closely with Engineering and Business to drive the product roadmap. Ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks with prior experience working with engineering through the complete technology product lifecycle
- Ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for decision making.
- Be business and tech-savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- Must be an innovative, strategic thinker and must be able to work across teams in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Engineering from premier schools. MBA a plus.