Associate Manager - Inventory Operations - Bangalore
- Return Order Creation and approvals for Return to Vendor (RTV) process.
- Drive Process automation
- Business Metrics Achievement
- Operations Metrics Achievement
- Return order creation by following and adopting best practices for SOPs/guidelines.
- Liaising with relevant teams and managing warehouse operations (key KPI’s)
- Work with data to analyse and subsequently publish details of unmoving/’bad’ inventory with all stakeholders for corrective actions leading to better inventory hygiene.
- Manage RTV processes and lead RTV approvals by working with Category Management, Business Finance, Planning teams.
- Drive automation projects with Data and Analytics to build lean management systems
- MIS and data reporting – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly as per requirement
- Overall execution of day-to-day operations
- Good communications skills and ability to manage cross-functional stakeholders
- Strong Numbers / Analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deadlines
- Active problem solver who can work with data effectively
- Is able to creates plans, prioritize tasks and deliver quality outcomes
- Preferred (but not mandatory): Built automation process or systems in previous work experience or projects
- Preferred (but not mandatory): E-com experience
- Preferred (but not mandatory): Operations background
- Preferred (but not mandatory): SQL knowledge
- Good MS Excel knowledge