Strategy and Planning- Business Analyst
The strategy and planning is a central team that works with cross functional stakeholders to plan and manage critical projects identified as org priorities. This is a high impact role that involves creating, monitoring plans & identifying problems vis a vis solutions that influence all functions in the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The key difference between this particular Business Analyst role and others would be that there is relatively far more planning and co-ordination with other departments than other BA roles.
- The BA can expect to have a panoramic view of the business and work at the intersection Analytics and Strategy. Execution with the team manager, will enable incumbent to gradually take more ownership of business work stream(s).
- Develop analytical models to estimate annual, monthly, daily platform returns and other key metrics and weekly tracking of AOP vs actual returns performance.
- Monitor key OKR metrics across the organisation for all departments. Work closely with BI teams to maintain OKR dashboards across organization
- Work with Business teams (Rev, Mktg, category)etc on preliminary hypothesis evaluation on returns leakages/inefficiencies in the system (category, rev & pricing constructs etc)
- Regular analysis and experimentation to find areas of improvement in returns maintaining a highly data backed approach
Maintain monthly reporting and track of the SNOP process
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization to meet goals & planning timelines.
Qualifications & Experience
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a tier 1 college with 1-3 years of experience.
- Problem solving skills – ability to break a problem down into smaller parts and develop a solutioning approach with appreciation for Math and Business.
- Strong analytical bent of mind with strong communication/persuasion skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, advanced Excel, R