You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive eCommerce platform. You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM): Myntra Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business.
The SCM engineering at Myntra operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfillment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines
- 1-2+ years of experience in building large scale applications or products
- A Bring It On attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership; entrepreneurial approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity
- Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms
- Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/Messaging/Caching technologies
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in one or more of the following technologies: Nodejs , Python
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.