MyFitnessPal is a part of Mogul's Top 100 Workplaces With The Best D&I Initiatives in 2021
At MyFitnessPal, we believe health starts with what you eat. We provide tools, resources and support to enable users to reach their health goals. The Marketing team at MyFitnessPal collaborates with all business units to help drive our business forward and help our users achieve their goals.
MyFitnessPal is seeking a Lifecycle Marketing Manager for our growing team. You will be responsible for the strategic planning & day-to-day hands-on creation, execution and optimization of lifecycle campaigns in our customer engagement platform, Braze. You will lead strategic planning of campaigns and triggers to optimize MyFitnessPal customer engagement, retention, and monetization inside and outside the US. You will provide global support and work closely with the Product Marketing, Product, Content, Media, Corporate Development, and Marketing Analytics teams.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-oriented person that thrives in a fast-paced and matrixed environment. We’re looking to add talent that can help further define the culture we’re creating: consumer-centric, curious, and always innovating.
The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, data-oriented, and hands-on. You will be expected to evaluate business opportunities for ways to drive trial starts and customer retention, as well as increase brand loyalty.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive effective, personalized, omnichannel customer engagement programs delivering best-in-class communications that are informed by both quantitative and qualitative measurements
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Content team to create the strategy for ongoing user communications. Optimize for conversion, activation, retention, winback, and holistic multi-channel experiences
- Create A/B testing roadmaps (subject line, content, time of day, content, frequency, etc.), iterating and improving upon existing and new initiatives
- Execute strategic A/B testing and develop best practices for ongoing campaigns
- Advance the organization’s international reach through dynamic segmentation, multi-channel marketing, analytics-oriented content targeting, personalization, and localization
- Develop a playbook for launching customer lifecycle programs in new countries, beginning with predominantly English speaking countries (UK, CA, AU). Help define tactics and rollout plans across each phase of the lifecycle, including MVP requirements to launch
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including Product Marketing, Product, Content, Media, Corporate Development, and Reporting/Analytics
- Partner with the Business Intelligence team to accurately track A/B tests and day-to-day performance of programs and identify areas for improvement; generate and test hypotheses to improve performance
- Report on KPI metrics and make recommendations on how to continuously improve the programs
- Work with our Customer Experience team to diagnose communication failures and identify messaging and/or product features that drive customer loyalty
- Work closely with the User Research team to understand customers’ mindsets at each stage in the process and craft relevant communications and recommendations
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 5+ years of lifecycle or customer marketing experience, including email, in-app notifications, push notifications, and SMS marketing
- 2+ years of international marketing experience a plus, especially in UK, CA, AU, DE, or IN markets
- Expertise managing end-to-end email campaigns in Braze or similar large-scale customer engagement platforms in a self-service model
- Strong project management and planning skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-project environment
- Intermediate knowledge of digital analytics tools (Omniture, Google Analytics)
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
Full Time Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Remote equal philosophy enabling you to work from any state in which we have operations in the continental U.S.
- Want to work in an office? We also have a physical office in Austin, TX
- Bi-annual, in-person company retreats to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities
- Opportunities for team members to meet and connect in person for company paid lunches or working sessions
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401K program
- Supported path in parenthood with fertility benefits and paid maternity and parental leave
- Monthly Wellness Allowance to assist team members to focus on their own physical and mental wellbeing and select wellness initiatives of their own choice
- MyFitnessPal Premium
- A dynamic, motivating, and fun work environment
At MyFitnessPal, our mission is to enable people to make healthy choices. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding ideologies and apply across all aspects of employment.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.