MyFitnessPal is a part of Mogul's Top 100 Workplaces With The Best D&I Initiatives in 2021
Passionate about Health & Wellness? Want to help improve the lives of people everyday? Want to help build and scale a business?
At MyFitnessPal, we believe health starts with what you eat. We provide tools, resources and support to enable users to reach their health goals. The Marketing team at MyFitnessPal collaborates with all business units to help drive our business forward and help our users achieve their goals. As part of the User Acquisition team, you will help drive rapid and sustainable growth in creative and compelling ways.
We are looking for a data-driven and customer-centric growth marketer to develop and execute the User Acquisition strategy for MyFitnessPal. This person will own the metrics and strategy for a channel (or set of channels), closely collaborate with our in-house creative team on creative strategy and execution, as well as help build and mentor a growing team of User Acquisition managers as they carry out our channel strategy.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with the User Acquisition team to set acquisition goals and strategy for MyFitnessPal
- Initially help manage a performance agency, but longer term master and own 1 or more digital channels
- Seek out, test, and scale new channels, tools, or initiatives - if you think you can make a channel work profitably we will never stop you. We love pioneering new and exciting initiatives
- Perform deep quantitative inquiries to identify and capitalize on the most effective growth strategies
- Share your learnings by leading meetings with executives
- Work closely with our in-house creative team to develop new ads based on your learnings and strategy
- Build relationships with ad agencies, publishers, and networks to refine our understanding of what tactics work, and act on those findings through managing testing roadmaps
- Set up efficient systems and processes to manage user acquisition campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Closely collaborate with multiple teams across MyFitnessPal and wear many hats
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of full-time experience managing paid acquisition campaigns
- Knowledge of campaign management in App store, Google AdWords and/or Facebook/Instagram
- Strong analytics capabilities and a deep understanding of data analysis and science
- Experience analyzing marketing metrics in Excel and arriving at actionable recommendations
- Independently driven, highly creative, and intellectually humble
- Experience managing multiple vendors, agencies and/or clients
- Great cross-functional collaborator and communicator
- Experience managing/leading a team or supervising junior team members
Full Time Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Remote equal philosophy enabling you to work from any state in which we have operations in the continental U.S.
- Want to work in an office? We also have a physical office in Austin, TX
- Bi-annual, in-person company retreats to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities
- Opportunities for team members to meet and connect in person for company paid lunches or working sessions
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401K program
- Supported path in parenthood with fertility benefits and paid maternity and parental leave
- Monthly Wellness Allowance to assist team members to focus on their own physical and mental wellbeing and select wellness initiatives of their own choice
- MyFitnessPal Premium
- A dynamic, motivating, and fun work environment
At MyFitnessPal, our mission is to enable people to make healthy choices. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding ideologies and apply across all aspects of employment.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.