MyFitnessPal is a part of Mogul's Top 100 Workplaces With The Best D&I Initiatives in 2021
We are looking for a skilled and motivated analyst to join the MyFitnessPal Business Intelligence team. This subject matter expert will serve as an expert on MyFitnessPal’s key product focused areas on Revenue and Engagement. The role entails exploring data pipelines, driving analytical insights, creating dashboards, and the ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity.
The Business Intelligence team at Myfitnesspal is the pulse of the business; responsible for KPIs, monitoring alerts, AB testing, data democratization and strategic insights.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a primary contributor to growth and the breakdown of our core business metrics
- Provide advanced data integration and exploration for new business initiatives and data streams
- Perform hypothesis testing and statistical investigation to discover what solution will bring the best results including AB and multivariate testing, and consult on custom experiential design for marketing growth
- Prepare management reports by defining and evaluating KPIs; take full ownership of problem/opportunity identification and recommend solutions
- Explore new design or technology shifts in order to influence how they might connect with the customer benefits we wish to deliver
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- BS in an appropriate technology field (Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, etc.) or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of technology industry experience within business intelligence or analytical function, ideal candidate will have at least 1 year working with AB testing and/or 1 year with SaaS revenue reporting
- Advanced capabilities and experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Amplitude (Looker, PowerBI etc)
- Proficient in SQL
- Experience with project management and managing relationships with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Data Engineering)
- Cultivated Curiosity - We are looking for someone who enjoys seeking the truth through data - if you ever found yourself bringing in out-of-the-box datasets and theories because you just had to figure out why a number moved this is the job for you.
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
Full Time Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Remote equal philosophy enabling you to work from any state in which we have operations in the continental U.S.
- Want to work in an office? We also have a physical office in Austin, TX
- Bi-annual, in-person company retreats to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities
- Opportunities for team members to meet and connect in person for company paid lunches or working sessions
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Safe Harbor 401K program
- Supported path in parenthood with fertility benefits and paid maternity and parental leave
- Monthly Wellness Allowance to assist team members to focus on their own physical and mental wellbeing and select wellness initiatives of their own choice
- MyFitnessPal Premium
- A dynamic, motivating, and fun work environment
At MyFitnessPal, our mission is to enable people to make healthy choices. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding ideologies and apply across all aspects of employment.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.