MyFitnessPal is a part of Mogul's Top 100 Workplaces With The Best D&I Initiatives in 2021
As the Senior Product Manager of Growth focused on onboarding and monetization for our mobile apps and the Web, you’ll own one of our biggest experience and revenue levers. You’ll need to solve for problems borne from the intersection of data and customer empathy. For example: How can we build trust? How can we create a highly personalized experience? What packages and pricing resonate for our different users?
You are data led driven, highly familiar with a wide range of acquisition tactics and technologies, and understand how to define and measure ROI. You act with a sense of curiosity and urgency, successfully motivating teams to solve customer problems. You are flexible and able to jump from creating a product vision to immersing yourself with implementation details. You’re also collaborative, facilitating cross-functional alignment and decision making.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop deep expertise of MyFitnessPal's products and platform and drive the Growth product strategy aligning it with real customer needs and product team roadmaps
- Partner with cross-functional teams to find creative solutions to drive user acquisition across Web, iOS and Android platforms
- Launch multi-variate tests to optimize landing pages and other critical ROI drivers
- Help define the success metrics of the projects you work on and own the outcomes
- Review Analyze and report on data, both quantitative and qualitative, to determine the impact of projects
- Recommend and implement tools and processes to support an effective, rapid testing program
- Guide Lead an agile, cross-functional team during the entire lifecycle of product development
Qualifications to be Successful in This Role:
- 5+ years experience in a digital product management role, with 3 of those years executing direct-to-consumer growth strategies
- Experience with mobile apps
- Ideally experience in data analysis, pricing and packaging, and multi-variate testing of products
- Experience developing product requirements and user interfaces
- Ability to create product strategies and achieve alignment across different teams
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with a desire to foster team unity across teams and multiple geographies
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote equal philosophy enabling you to work from any state in which we have operations in the continental U.S. (currently, not including AK, AL, HI, LA, OH, WA)
- Want to work in an office? We also have a physical office in Austin, TX
- Bi-annual, in-person company retreats to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities
- Opportunities for team members to meet and connect in person for company paid lunches or working sessions
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K match
- Supported path in parenthood with fertility benefits and paid maternity and parental leave
- Monthly Wellness Allowance to assist team members to focus on their own physical and mental wellbeing and select wellness initiatives of their own choice
- MyFitnessPal Premium
- A dynamic, motivating, and fun work environment
At MyFitnessPal, our mission is to enable people to make healthy choices. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding ideologies and apply across all aspects of employment.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.