MyFitnessPal is a part of Mogul's Top 100 Workplaces With The Best D&I Initiatives in 2021
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join the MyFitnessPal team. Our users rely on MyFitnessPal to power their health and fitness journeys every day. As a member of the MyFitnessPal team, you’ll have the opportunity to positively impact those users by ensuring technical requests are resolved and system processes are followed. In addition to technical expertise, you’ll find that your teammates value collaboration, mentorship, and inclusive environments.
What you’ll be doing:
You will resolve day-to-day technical issues as a member of our IT Support Team. In addition, you will be a hands-on team member who fulfills hardware and software requests. This position will be based in Austin, TX and will provide on-site support to employees based in our Austin office. Prioritizing IT issues and resolving them in an efficient manner is the end-goal. This role may entail facility management tasks to provide access to certain areas within our offices. You will keep a detailed inventory of MFP assets and report to management. You will add applications to SSO, install software for team members, and remove access when necessary. You will often work with IT Security to implement solutions under the direction of the IT Service Delivery Manager. You will use your technical expertise to make our Employee Experience amazing.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Education and/or certifications equivalent to BS in computer science, information technology, or related fields, including vendor-specific certifications.
- Comfortable in a remote helpdesk environment resolving and prioritizing issues
- Experience working in SaaS environments and deploying software
- Knowledge of Jamf Pro and MacOS environment is a definite plus
- Solid knowledge of Windows/PC environment
- Are willing to take ownership and responsibility for your work
- Not afraid to get hands-on to show the team how to solve a problem
- Understanding of desktop security policies and procedures and how to deploy
- Experience with administering Okta, Jamf, and Google Workspace, or similar products.
- Willingness to take charge and work independently at times without supervision.
- Ability to carry/lift objects and other IT equipment that weights up to 50lbs.
- Ability to empathize and adjust to other team member’s technical abilities
- Humble, hungry, and smart. A great listener!
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
- Remote equal philosophy enabling you to work from any state in which we have operations in the continental U.S. (currently, not including AK, AL, HI, LA, OH, WA)
- Want to work in an office? We also have a physical office in Austin, TX
- Bi-annual, in-person company retreats to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities
- Opportunities for team members to meet and connect in person for company paid lunches or working sessions
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K match
- Supported path in parenthood with fertility benefits and paid maternity and parental leave
- Monthly Wellness Allowance to assist team members to focus on their own physical and mental wellbeing and select wellness initiatives of their own choice
- MyFitnessPal Premium
- A dynamic, motivating, and fun work environment
At MyFitnessPal, our mission is to enable people to make healthy choices. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding ideologies and apply across all aspects of employment.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.