At MyFitnessPal, we believe fitness starts with what you eat. We provide the tools and resources to reach your fitness goals. The Senior Procurement Specialist will be working with our business leaders on the procurement of goods and services. The Senior Procurement Specialist will be reviewing expense details and proactively implement cost initiatives. This person will be responsible for managing procurement requests for the company and requires a high degree of technology procurement and negotiation skills. You will be working autonomously, responsible for a high volume of sourcing, contract, or project-based initiatives and will report to the Director of Business Controls and Compliance.
What you’ll be doing
- Working with the VP of FP&A to help develop and execute key cost take-out initiatives
- Manage all procurement contract related requests such as PO/BPO processing requests
- Review, edit, and lead contract redlining discussions with suppliers
- Responsible for contract negotiation with external 3rd parties for indirect costs
- Review department cost and forecast data to proactively develop cost take-out initiatives, present these finding to business leaders within the organization
- Review corporate compliance guidelines and policies and ensuring that all contracts follow the appropriate controls and delegations of authority
- Collaborate with the Controller and VP of FP&A and recommend process improvements
- Work in a high-volume environment, managing all contracts simultaneously, and handle multiple projects while adhering to project deadlines.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Business Central to identify trends and expenses
- 3-4 years of experience within Indirect Procurement or Contract Management
- Strategic negotiation skills and conflict resolutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong professional writing, contract management, and strategic sourcing best practices
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.