At MyFitnessPal, we believe fitness starts with what you eat. We provide the tools and resources to reach your fitness goals. The Human Resources team at MyFitnessPal partners with all business units to help drive our business forward and help our users achieve their fitness goals.
Our next HR & Recruiting Coordinator will play an integral role in helping MyFitnessPal achieve their HR and Talent Acquisition initiatives. You’ll help candidates have a smooth interview process by scheduling interviews with friendly communication and onboard new hires during their first week. You’ll have the opportunity to shape our employer branding and inclusive culture through engagement and culture strategies. We’re looking for someone who is humble, curious and result oriented.
What you’ll be doing:
- Effectively partner with Human Resources and HR groups including Talent Acquisition, FP&A, Legal and Payroll.
- Answer general teammate questions with outstanding service to our teammates and escalate questions to the appropriate HR contact.
- Facilitate both pre and first-day onboarding efforts for new teammates, ensuring an exceptional teammate experience in order to set the teammate up for success day one.
- Own and complete employment eligibility documentation, including I-9’s and E-Verify.
- Maintain HRIS system and organizational charts with the most up to date information.
- Assist and lead the administration of benefits and wellness plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Assist with recruitment and interview process. Schedules meetings and complex interviews across various time zones as requested by Talent Acquisition team.
- Track status of candidates and hiring statistics in ATS for weekly, monthly, and yearly metrics.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team lead to educate hiring managers on best practices that improve recruiting and hiring efficiencies and reduce turnover.
Qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least two years of HR experience or relevant work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities and work autonomously and in a remote team environment.
- High emotional intelligence or emotional maturity, especially when handling confidential or sensitive information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interacting with senior leadership.
- Detail, process, and results oriented.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, evolving and at times stressful environment.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
Please consider applying even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Research shows you can still be considered for a position if you meet some of the requirements. At MyFitnessPal, we’re building a fitness product for everyone and believe our team should reflect that. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
MyFitnessPal participates in E-Verify.