MyDoc is the first secure healthcare communications platform - providing doctors, patients and businesses with the opportunity to manage their healthcare systems reliably and efficiently through a streamlined communication. Our immediate goal is to establish ourselves as the leading healthcare communications service provider in Singapore and use our learning and experience to take our platform into markets throughout Asia.
To support MyDoc’s next phase of growth into Southeast Asia’s leading health technology company, we want to supplement the team with a Chief of Staff reporting to the CEO and Founders to help plan and execute strategic initiatives, and to streamline communication.
- Development of Annual Operating Plan, monthly objectives, and oversight of weekly operating plan and agenda of weekly senior leadership meeting
- Ownership of investor reporting requirements and working with finance team to support fundraising needs
- Helping the CEO review business metrics (product, finance, strategy, sales, team)
- Analysis and reporting of new business expansion opportunities and driving project management activities
- Collaborating effectively with key stakeholders within the company, and externally, including investors and advisors, to achieve the Company’s plans
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS:
- Enthusiasm to build your career to drive a mission driven entrepreneurial health tech company seeking to help make healthcare more accessible in the region
- Being able to organize a dynamic environment and streamline communication effectively to help the senior leadership team make effective decisions
- Strong analytical and communication skills to identify areas for improvement in business operations and help prioritize solutions
- Candidates with MBAs or from operations background will be considered, but preferably Candidates will have at least 2-3 years experience in a top tier investment banking or management consulting firm (pre-MBA), and have an exceptional academic background.
WHAT THE ROLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to get exposure in the high growth Southeast Asian healthcare industry, with an emerging leader at the forefront of health-tech adoption in the local hospital and insurance community
- Direct experience working with CEO, Dr. Snehal Patel MD, a Kauffman Fellow and distinguished leader in investments, with both medicine and legal training
- Competitive salary and equity upside based compensation structure