MyDoc is the first secure healthcare communications platform - providing doctors, patients and businesses with the opportunity to manage their healthcare systems reliably and efficiently through a streamlined communication. Our immediate goal is to establish ourselves as the leading healthcare communications service provider in Singapore and use our learning and experience to take our platform into markets throughout Asia.
- To help with the development of risk management and continuous quality improvement policy and workflow.
- To ensure clinical quality standards are met and ensure risks are identified at an early stage and practical mitigating measures are in place.
- Assist with credentialing, on-boarding of new doctors and learning management system.
- To help with the development of clinical pathways for different conditions.
- Work closely with external stakeholders to develop policies and guidelines to ensure maintenance of clinical quality and standards.
- Performance monitoring and reporting which include tracking and analysing of various quality metrics.
- To conduct clinical quality exercise such as audit, root cause analysis and formulate action plan.
- To provide clinical inputs and supports for different internal departments.
- Cross functional working structure with engineers, sales, marketing and finance.
- Degree in medicine, nursing or pharmacy with at least 4 years of experience in relevant roles (no requirement for holding valid practice license).
- Experience with clinical quality improvement processes and tools.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of clinical practice, workflow, roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders in clinical care.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and engagement skills
- Meticulous and analytical, driven, passionate and service oriented
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated performance management abilities
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and email. Ability to gain working knowledge in other applicable business tools and systems