MyDoc is the first secure healthcare communications platform - providing doctors, patients and businesses with the opportunity to manage their healthcare systems reliably and efficiently through a streamlined communication. Our immediate goal is to establish ourselves as the leading healthcare communications service provider in Singapore and use our learning and experience to take our platform into markets throughout Asia.
- Supports, coordinates and manages all aspects of clinical operations in Singapore to meet company’s goals and overall strategic objectives.
- Support General Manager in the development and subsequent implementation of clinical services including ensuring compliance to the standards of operations.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to support development of new projects which include pre-operation planning, operational readiness and operationalization.
- Responsible for meeting deliverables of the project/operations within agreed timelines and budget.
- Conducting periodic reviews, and updates of existing procedures and policies to improve the efficiency in service delivery.
- Conducting audit of clinical cases and handling of patient care quality issue.
- Work towards streamlining of workflows, processes and planning parameters to ensure smooth patient flow and journey.
- Performance monitoring and reporting which include tracking and analysing of various quality metrics.
- Cross functional working structure with engineers, sales, marketing and finance.
- You are expected to be involved in operation coordination as well as perform any other duties as assigned by General Manager and Regional Director of Clinical Operations.
- We are seeking a high performing individual with healthcare and operations background.
- Healthcare degree with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in healthcare sector.
- Possess leadership, decision-making and communication skills.
- Good in people management with strong ability to engage and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with clinical quality improvement processes and tools.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of clinical practice, workflow, roles and responsibilities of different stakeholders in clinical care.
- Meticulous and analytical, possess good organization, coordination skills and service oriented.
- Ability to exercise initiative, manage pressure, multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and email. Ability to gain working knowledge in other applicable business tools and systems