Our immediate mission is to improve the healthcare experience of millions of people throughout Asia. We are doing this by building a product that changes the way people access healthcare services. We’re leveraging our medical background, design and engineering expertise and the rapid rate of change in Asia to modernise healthcare communication. Our users have complex needs, face real problems and span patients, doctors and organizations across the healthcare industry. We're growing fast and need to find more passionate, driven people to join our growing team.
POSITION SUMMARY: iOS DEVELOPER
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Architect and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
Skills / Knowledge Required
- Cocoa, UIKit
- Storyboards, AutoLayout
- CoreData, CoreAnimation, CoreText
- Memory Management
- REST API
- XCode and instruments
- Clean architecture, design patterns
- Unit, integration tests with XCTest
Bonus points for:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- System design thinking and problem solving
- Good knowledge of algorithm and performance optimization
- Know one language well and have worked with several others
- Interest in cross platforms, back-end development
- Contribute to open source projects
- Interest in researching new iOS technologies, e.g. SwiftUI, Combine, etc
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the App Store
- Intensive knowledge of Swift
- A deep familiarity with Cocoa, UIKit
- Familiarity with CoreData, CoreAnimation, CoreText, etc.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, memory management and concurrency
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, clean architectures, design patterns, trends, and emerging technologies