MyDoc is the first secure healthcare communications platform - providing doctors, patients and businesses with the opportunity to manage their healthcare systems reliably and efficiently through a streamlined communication. Our immediate goal is to establish ourselves as the leading healthcare communications service provider in Singapore and use our learning and experience to take our platform into markets throughout Asia.
- Manage daily billing duties to ensure execution of billing in a timely, efficient and accurate manner, by liaising with various support units
- Track and monitor timely billing and submission of invoices to customers
- Manage database of billing and operational information and ensure they are updated on a timely basis
- Compiling reports as necessary
- Administrative duties and day to day operational tasks
- Ensure customers are billed correctly for services offered
- Communicate with customers to answer questions
- Keep accurate records (customer information, received payments etc.)
- Prepare and submit statements
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office with strong Excel knowledge
- Team player, flexible, meticulous, self-directed, with good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Possess analytical skill-sets to find workaround solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and can work with minimal supervision
- Diploma holder / other relevant professional certification
- Fresh grads welcomed!