MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™ option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to create a platform for the highest quality materials using Fine Mycelium™, and our vision is to grow the future of materials. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and our relationships with our customers and one another are built on our core values of respect, empowerment, innovation, interconnection and accountability.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender-expansive individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
This System Analyst will provide primary technical support to both onsite and remote users of our organization. The position will be responsible for resolving issues related to hardware, software and networking services in person, via telephone, or electronically. This role is responsible for answering questions, researching solutions and providing technology training. The position will also be responsible for administration, user provisioning and access management in Google workspace and other cloud technologies.
- Coordinate the purchase, setup and deployment of new computer equipment for both PC and Mac OS environments
- Provide support and services during initial setup and orientation to new employees
- Provide technical assistance to staff concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including applications, operating systems, printing, and hardware installation
- Maintain computer, hardware equipment and software inventory
- Respond in a timely manner and maintain service tracking of Help Desk tickets
- Complete tasks as assigned through the ticket tracking system with analysis on trends of recurring issues
- Create, terminate and manage user account systems on various cloud technologies
- Set up equipment for employee use to ensure proper installation of hardware, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications
- Deployment and maintenance of Audio/Video systems and projectors for Zoom conferencing
- Conduct evaluations of software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades
- Develop training materials and procedures to train users in the proper use of hardware or software
- Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service
- 5+ years of experience in a customer facing and technical support role
- Associates degree in a Computer Science or any Technology discipline preferred
- Certification in Lenovo or Dell systems technician a plus
- Proven ability to effectively interact with end-users in identifying and resolving technical issues
- A passion for customer service and technology with exceptional end-user support
- Must have advanced level knowledge of PC hardware and software operations
- Knowledge of installing Audio/Video systems, security cameras, intercom/paging systems, installing projectors, TVs, speakers, amplifiers, etc
- Experience with Zoom conferencing and phone or similar conferencing tools preferred
- Must be willing to attend advanced training in software, hardware, systems, security and networking