MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™ option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to create a platform for the highest quality materials using Fine Mycelium™, and our vision is to grow the future of materials. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and our relationships with our customers and one another are built on our core values of respect, empowerment, innovation, interconnection and accountability.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender-expansive individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ+ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
MycoWorks is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant to the company’s C-Suite. The Administrative Assistant’s primary responsibility is the successful execution of leadership level administration, documentation and record-keeping, particularly in support of company-wide expense reporting, meetings, travel, scheduling, and communications. This position is a unique opportunity to work closely with the C-Suite of MycoWorks in supporting the company’s evolution during a dynamic period of growth.
Day-to-day Responsibilities Include:
- Understanding of the priorities and objectives of the C-Suite, including calendaring
- Support the creation of presentation materials
- Plan, coordinate, and facilitate travel, meetings and logistics both domestically and internationally
- Support various meetings, functions, and events including quarterly retreats and team-building offsites
- Handle multiple requests for the C-Suite’s time, utilizing strong judgment in managing priority of requests, escalating as necessary for resolution
- Manage multiple expense accounts
- Help support cross-functional alignment within the organization
- Help create and maintain communication within the team and broader org
- Adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience performing administrative administrative support duties
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Strong self-starter that can take a task and run with it with limited supervision from executive
- Acute attention to detail
- Proactive and helping to anticipate problems and/or needs of the C-Suite
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and exercise strong judgment
- Creative problem solver
- Self-motivated, flexible, friendly, and professional
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex meetings across multiple time zones
- Strong knowledge of G Suite and Zoom
- Facility with using and learning digital communication and task management platforms.
- Availability to perform job duties outside of normal business hours when necessary
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Project management experience
- Corporate Travel
- Experience in using Lattice, Slack and Asana