MycoWorks is the biotechnology company that produces Reishi™, a Fine Mycelium™ option for leather that is neither animal nor plastic. We are currently shipping product to brand partners in fashion, and we are backed by some of the leading venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to create a platform for the highest quality materials using Fine Mycelium™, and our vision is to grow the future of materials. As a team, we are data-driven in our commitment to quality, and our relationships with our customers and one another are built on our core values of respect, empowerment, innovation, interconnection and accountability.
MycoWorks is committed to building a diverse team and an inclusive environment where all employees belong. Women, gender expansive individuals, people of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans and LGBTQ candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
FUNCTIONAL EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide support for Site Selection / Site Engineering Team (internal and external)
- Provide project management support for facilities build out in Emeryville and Oakland
- Provide project management support for schedule, budget, engineers, contractors for expansion sites
- Prepare and catalogue documentation for site selection process
- Become well versed in MycoWay process and assist in its propagation throughout the company
- Be a brand ambassador for the site selection team as the initial contact for potential sites
- 10 years’ administrative experience in large scale construction projects
- Strong background in a manufacturing environment
- Able to work with multiple C suite executives as well as their direct reports
- Extremely well organized and precise in daily work
- International construction/development experience a plus
- Strong computer skills including but not limited to scheduling, MS Office suite