Drive your career forward at MyCarrier. We are looking for a Account Executive small to medium business that will focus on converting potential customers into active users of the MyCarrier shipping platform. This position will explain the benefits of the MyCarrier platform over the phone, field inquiries from customers via email, and schedule platform demonstrations for interested customers.
- Calls, email, and video conference with potential customers of the MyCarrier platform
- Schedule platform demonstrations with customers on behalf of the product specialists
- Maintain a friendly and professional tone in all communications with customers
- Gather feedback on the customer's experience with the MyCarrier platform as well as any requests for feature enhancements
- Monitor customer adoption KPI's with the intent of filling any customer set up or registration gaps to get each account shipping on the platform
- Stay informed of platform updates and product releases
- Understand and explain the benefits of new features deployed on the MyCarrier platform
- Understand the problems of a small to medium volume customer and position the MyCarrier platform as their one-stop solution
- Respond to email/chats/voicemails in accordance with department guidelines
- Maintain successful call metrics and HubSpot KPI's
- Be a positive team member
- 2+ years of contact center experience is preferred or 1+ years of sales experience is preferred or 1+ years of retail or service industry preferred
- Proficient with computers and common software applications (Microsoft Suite, Zoom)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and documentation skills
- Coachable & solution focused
- Ability to pivot quickly
- Time management and task prioritization skills
- Self-motivated/Driven/High level of execution
- Logistics/Transportation experience a plus, but not necessary
- Salary + Uncapped Commissions (Average OTE 90k+) + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!