MyCarrier is searching for the next critical member of our marketing team, our Growth Marketing Manager. Our ideal Growth Marketing Manager will build and own holistic marketing campaigns that drive new sources of revenue for the organization. Managing both internal and external resources, this role will play a critical component of our company’s growth goals and maximize ROI on marketing team campaigns.
Our ideal Growth Marketing Manager will be comfortable with:
- Help develop and manage a comprehensive marketing plan that outlines company-wide strategy, tactics, and execution
- Creating ROI-driven marketing campaigns that drive the direction of landing pages, copy, layouts, and funnels that are designed to convert and upsell
- Overseeing the execution of marketing plan activities and calendars, including website content, social media, digital campaigns, editorial coverage, case studies, white papers, sales tools, conferences, and collateral material to support corporate marketing needs
- Working cross functionally with other members of the marketing team to write, design, and develop campaign assets
- Leveraging internal and external resources to execute online strategies that include search engine optimization, keyword search, search engine marketing, and social media engagement and outreach
- Managing and optimizing our paid channels (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube Ads, Review Sites, etc) with a monthly budget of 10-20k
- Monitoring our spend and recommending changes to our paid programs as needed
- Analyzing and optimizing campaigns based on performance metrics, identifying trends, and recommending changes as needed
- Designing and executing various types of experimentation and A/B tests, measuring impact, and scaling those that are successful
- Setting up new and optimizing existing tools, analytics, and reports needed
- Connecting marketing campaign performance to pipeline/revenue, reporting and communicating results, and adjusting future strategies based on findings
- Planning, organizing and managing events including trade shows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions, and other corporate events
- Participate in budget development and support budget management
Who You Are:
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communications, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- You’ve worked in a similar position with 3-5 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in technology or consulting
- You have a knack defining, managing, prioritizing, and driving projects
- You can easily communicate with various departments and senior leadership
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data to identify trends and insights
- You have a positive “can-do” attitude with a desire to solve problems, learn, and grow
- You are constantly looking for other ways to improve adoption of our product and explore new avenues for revenue
- You seek out opportunities to experiment and optimize campaigns
- You are comfortable working cross-functionally with product, sales, marketing, and customer service to successfully launch campaigns that impact the wider Revenue team
- You have an analytical mindset and can speak to different measurements of a campaign
- Base + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!