Drive your career forward at MyCarrier. We are looking for a highly motivated Customer Support Specialist to provide support for customers and field representatives. The Specialist will assume ownership of support cases and will follow through until the case has been closed or reassigned to another individual or department. If a question cannot be immediately answered, the candidate will be expected to use available material resources and/or consult with product experts to advance the resolution of the issue in a timely manner.
- Builds rapport with customers by answering product and service questions using phone and email
- Resolves customer problems by clarifying and documenting customer's issue, selecting and explaining the best solution, and following up to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Documents potential issues with products and communicates issues to the development team via JIRA
- Creates and maintains customer records
- Prepares product/service reports by collecting customer information, analyzing, and providing recommendations to management
- Delivers online demonstrations of software to existing and potential customers
- Motivated self-starter with an attention to detail, but who’s also flexible and able to innovate under new and/or changing conditions
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to communicate objectives, status, and results clearly, focusing on critical key points
- Transportation or logistics experience a plus
- Base + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!