The Carrier Channel Manager (CCM) is responsible for increasing their assigned territory’s engagement with the MyCarrier Platform through regular communication and training with their assigned carrier’s sales representatives and leadership. This role uses training materials, product demonstrations, and marketing collateral to enable their assigned carriers sales force to successfully implement the MyCarrier platform with all their customers.
The CCM will have discretion regarding the implementation of the marketing/training collateral, the format of the training sessions, and strategy for introducing the MyCarrier platform to the carrier’s customers. The CCM will follow a bottom-up approach with a focus on training the carrier’s sales force as well as supporting our inside sales team (CSA) with their interactions with their assigned carrier sales representatives and customers to help further the engagement.
- Plan, conduct and recap weekly carrier sales representative training
- Manage carrier hierarchy to ensure user/role accuracy and ensure that all unclaimed customers are assigned to the proper carrier sales representative
- Coach, educate, and motivate CSA’s within your channel to optimal productivity
- Assist with or cover channel CSA’s task completion when necessary
- Deliver Weekly Leadership Communication & Activity Report
- Delivery Metrics That Matter Analytics with Context to Carrier Partners
- Establish Emergency Protocols/Contacts for API Outages
- Provide Learning Center Continued Development & Quality Assurance
- Maintain a Consistent Call Pattern to Carrier Channel Leadership in HubSpot
- Be Available to Channel Reps & Leadership to Aid & Educate on the Platform
- Host Customer On-Boardings When Product Specialist & CSA’s are Unavailable
- Travel to, Meet, Train and Engage with Carrier Channel Partners
- Gain an Understanding of Each Carriers Internal Sales and Operations Goals
- Evaluate, Monitor and Understand Channel Engagement and Other Key Performance Metrics
- Establish Yourself as the Primary Point of Contact for your assigned carrier channel
- Empower and Educate Carrier Leadership on the Platform & How It Helps Them Achieve Their Goals
- Coordinate with Various MyCarrier Departments Initiatives to Drive Success to the Channel
Education and Experience:
- 3+ Years of experience in a logistics field, LTL preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a sales/customer support environment
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable speaking and demonstrating our software in front of large audiences
- Ability to be persuasive and empathetic both in person and through virtual mediums
- Understanding of LTL and TL Logistics from all perspectives
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office suite of products
- Strong interpersonal, training, and facilitation skills
- Strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Hourly + Uncapped Commissions (Average OTE 100k+) + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- 2 weeks paid time off, 8 paid holidays, 5 days paid sick leave
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!