Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack)
Drive your career forward at MyCarrier. We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack - C#/Angular) to become an integral part of our team. We are a nimble company where your ideas are implemented quickly, and everyone's voice is important. This position would assist in leading the development and optimization of our cloud hosted application through the next stages of scaling and growth. We are agile and embrace a DevOps mindset, so experience with CD or a willingness to embrace the changes that come with rapid deployments would be crucial.
- Develop frontend and backend website architecture
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Work on a project from conception to finished product
- Design and develop APIs
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Stay abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages
- 6+ years’ experience in customer facing application development
- 4+ years’ experience within the Microsoft Technology Stack including .NET/.NET Core, WebAPI, IIS, Azure, Entity Framework/EF Core
- 2+ years’ experience working with Angular
- 2+ years’ experience mentoring and coaching other developers
- Experience in microservice and serverless computing architectures
- Experience with Azure DevOps & Azure Functions, Redis, Event Hub
- Experience in npm/nuget component library authoring and Azure DevOps Artifacts
- Knowledge of C#, Entity Framework, and Angular
- Knowledge of MS SQL, MongoDB, SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to work independently and with teams, self-motivated and directed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with peers and non-technical business users
- Bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web/systems/database development to equal four years
- Knowledge or experience in the logistics industry preferred
- Base + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!