Software Engineer (Frontend)
Drive your career forward at MyCarrier. We are seeking a Front-End Web Developer to become an integral part of our team. This position would assist in leading the development and optimization of our cloud hosted application through the next stages of scaling and growth. We are agile and embrace a DevOps mindset, so experience with CD or a willingness to embrace the changes that come with rapid deployments would be crucial.
- Develop cutting edge web apps using a variety of tools and frameworks (HTML, CSS3, Angular, NodeJS, TypeScript, Bootstrap)
- Work on a multidisciplinary team with other professionals: Fullstack Engineers, Backend Engineers, QAs and Product Managers
- Optimize our web applications for maximum performance using asynchronous methodologies and event driven architectures connected to RESTful APIs
- Develop web app content for multiple aspect ratios including mobile
- Ensure consistency with our brand guidelines for all projects
- Seek feedback from internal stakeholders regarding design and functionality
- Contribute your thoughts and ideas in a collaborative way during stand-ups and meetings
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies that could benefit our platform
- Experience developing frontend designs for asynchronous event-based architectures
- Experience in microservice and serverless computing architectures
- Experience in npm/nuget component library authoring and Azure DevOps
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in customer facing development
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within Front End stack development using Angular 6+, NodeJS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS3,?etc)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience mentoring and coaching other developers
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position or a combination of related education and work experience in the areas of application/web/systems/database development to equal four years
- Ability to work independently and with teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, with peers and non-technical business users
- Strong understanding of feature flag tools (Split.IO, LaunchDarkly, Optimizely, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Redis, and Event Hub
- Strong desire to own the long-term health of an application
- Knowledge of or experience in the logistics industry preferred
- Base + Stock Options
- $4,224 annual Employer Health Insurance - medical, dental, vision, life insurance available
- Unlimited PTO
- Monthly catered lunch
- Fully stocked pantry of snacks and fridge full of drinks
- Annual Christmas Party
- Quarterly Team-building Outings
- Professional Development
MyCarrier is democratizing access to manage supply chains for all businesses digitally. With a focus on product expansion across the $1.6 trillion logistic industry, MyCarrier connects shippers directly with their capacity providers through its industry-leading shipment planning, execution, and visibility platform.
Deployed in 2018 and located in Scottsdale, Arizona, MyCarrier is one of the fastest growing platforms in the U.S., with over $700 million processed in LTL (less-than-truckload) annually. MyCarrier’s adoption continues to accelerate toward becoming the ubiquitous platform for small to medium size businesses through our marketing, sales, and channel partner agreements with 15 of the 25 largest LTL carriers.
Our Vision is to become the ubiquitous platform that connects customers and carriers instantly and without barriers to fuel the future of supply chain.
Read more about MyCarrier on our website: https://go.mycarrier.io
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!