Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You’ll Do
- Lead by example and provide hands-on management and oversight for customer implementations
- Establish best practices and work with the US teams to replicate a scalable implementation model
- Provide executive sponsorship and build strong relationships with customers, partners, and 3rd party vendors
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure time allocation, capacity, and future outlook in order to advise strategic direction setting
- Provide Senior Leadership with regular project updates serving as a critical advisor to the team as an Implementation leader
- Ensure the Services organization delivers projects that meet or exceed Customer expectations
What You Bring
- 10+ years of demonstrated management experience in an enterprise software environment, including SaaS, delivering to large, complex enterprise customers
- 5+ years experience managing a services business including recruiting, training, staffing, and performance management for diverse staff
- Proven, hands-on experience successfully implementing SaaS and/or enterprise software applications in complex, data-rich environments; strong preference for experience in Talent and/or Human Resources
- Proven, hands-on experience designing and implementing integrated enterprise software solutions
- Excellent people management skills with the ability to lead collaboration across functions and organizations
- Ability to make tough decisions, to change and adapt quickly, while remaining focused on customers
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills to unique situations
- Strong operational management, project management, consulting, and process improvement skills
- Strong communication/presentation and negotiation skills
- Passionate about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Background in Computer Science (preferred)
- Foreign language skills such as French, German, Spanish (preferred)