Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with Product / Engineering / CS / Sales / Marketing teams to identify, track and deliver on language translation needs across Mya products and other customer facing collateral
- Coordinate with a number of contractors and vendors to create, maintain and update language specific translation memories
- Ensure quality, including consistency of Mya’s tone and personality, across languages
- Own and optimize localization workflows end-to-end
- Create, manage and document localization project timelines
- Prioritize, vet and drive resolution of localization bugs, reported either internally or by our customers
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Languages (Spanish, French, Japanese, etc), Linguistics, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of prior localization project management experience, working on projects that involve language launches, software, creative content and/or subtitle localization
- English fluency and strong communication skills, both written and verbal with experience interacting with senior leadership and product managers in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and strong time management skills
- Interest in Mya and our product
- Experience with Project Management software such as JIRA, Pivotal, etc.
- Experience leading project management efforts for customer-facing content for websites, web apps, mobile apps, marketing and multimedia (preferred)
- Experience building and scaling processes from the ground up (preferred)
- Knowledge of or fluency in more than 1 language (preferred)
- Working knowledge in one or more of Spanish, French, Portuguese or German (preferred)
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).