Who We Are
The team at Mya is on a mission to open up a world of job possibilities for all. Through our industry-leading conversational AI, we’re creating a solution where job seekers get jobs faster and hiring teams find the most qualified candidates by connecting with interested and pre-screened applicants.
Mya is disrupting the $150B recruiting and $2.5B AI markets. We currently support 15 of the Fortune 100, 40 of the Fortune 500, and 4 of the largest global recruiting agencies. Our clients include L'Oréal, PepsiCo, Adecco and many more.
Our team is creative, collaborative, and passionate. Because our teams operate cross-functionally, ideas and solutions can come from anyone. The people at Mya are friendly, genuine, humble, and team-oriented, creating an autonomous yet accountable environment. Everyone is mission-oriented with a drive to create and deliver a product that provides the best-in-class candidate and recruiter experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Mya’s customer base is expanding rapidly and we are looking for a high energy and driven professional that thrives on a good challenge and has natural sales instincts
- Educate prospects about Mya’s game-changing AI SaaS platform and align our team with qualified prospects
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Maintain industry and technology knowledge to ensure you remain a trusted resource for prospects and customers
- Develop and maintain daily plans to maximize phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect types
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process via phone and email to follow-up, nurture and qualify leads
- Ensure data-integrity in Salesforce
What You Bring
- 1 to 2 years minimum of relevant work experience
- Familiarity with the HRTech industry (preferred)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Salesforce platform
- Confident and professional phone presence
- Competitive nature and motivation to achieve goal
- Pre-call research and planning utilizing LinkedIn, Crunchbase, and other resources
- Technically savvy, experience with Microsoft Office and GSuite
We’re making a huge impact. Results matter and customers are getting them. Our conversational AI is improving the bottom line, candidate experience, and conversion rate for our clients--all while reducing bias in the hiring process. We believe in creating the best purpose-built technology to really help our users. And so far, it's paying off! We had the honor of being named to CB insights AI 100 list and featured in the Bersin by Deloitte's Disruptions Report.
We have a stellar team. Mya has built a world-class team, combining impressive expertise and experience in recruiting, ML/NLP, SaaS-based sales, marketing, business development, product, and engineering. You will be part of a dynamic and successful team with people coming from organizations like Google, Twitter, Uber, Workday, and more.
We love collaboration. Mya’s HQ is in San Francisco but we have multiple offices and employees around the globe. Mya allows for the flexibility of working from home if you'd like to, but we have a lively office culture, too, so you will always have coworkers in the office who you can grab lunch with or bounce an idea off of.
We are diverse. Continually adding upon our diverse and unique team is a priority for us. Mya is excited to welcome a variety of people of different genders, races, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, cultural heritages, and ages. Mya is full of energetic and talented people, active both inside and outside the office. Our team is made up of runners, yogis, bread bakers, dancers, linguists and parents (of humans and animals).
We care about you. Mya values our employees’ quality of life both inside and outside the office. We offer accommodating working hours, paid parental leave, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, and a flexible PTO program that allows our team to take the time they need to recharge (plus MUCH more).