Mux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding and streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data), and more. Video is a huge part of people’s lives, and we want to help make it better.
We’re committed to building a healthy team that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. We want people who care about our mission, are ready to grow, believe in our values (from Be Human to Turn Customers Into Fans), and want to make the people around them better.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit team with experience at places like Google, YouTube, Twitch, Zencoder, Fastly, and more. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology, and authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We organize Demuxed, the premiere conference for video engineers in the world.
We’re backed by top investors like Coatue, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, and Y Combinator. You’ll get to work with amazing companies: hundreds of startups, plus Strava, Reddit, Vimeo, Robinhood, CBSi, Discovery, PBS, and TED. Customers large and small love working with us and love our team.
We’re growing quickly and are building something big together. We’d love to hear from you!
About the Role
As a Growth Marketer at Mux, your mission is to grow Mux's revenue and customer base by driving effective demand generation and growth marketing programs. You'll build a scalable demand generation and growth practice through experimentation and optimization, integrated marketing campaigns, and creative initiatives.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, prioritize, and execute demand generation and growth marketing programs to help grow traffic, leads, pipeline and new customers. You will own the end-to-end execution of campaigns, including implementation, optimization, reporting, investigation, and iteration.
- Deeply understand our user journey and identify areas of opportunity to drive growth.
- Build the muscle of experimentation and optimization. Create and manage iterative experiments to help improve efficiency and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Partner with the team to create and own growth metrics to help grow the inbound funnel, with a focus on growing leads, pipeline, and customers.
- Partner with the sales team to understand customer segmentation to inform campaign development strategies.
Who You Are
- 4-6 years building demand generation and growth marketing programs for B2B businesses, with demonstrated success driving impactful marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing multiple demand generation channels, with a deep understanding of how integrated campaigns play together to drive customer acquisition.
- Creative thinking and ability to test out-of-the-box solutions.
- Proven problem solving skills, with an ability to present data with a narrative to inform and persuade.
- Expertise in marketing tracking and attribution, utilizing tools such as HubSpot, MetaData, 6Sense, Google Analytics, Heap, SFDC, and others.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with both internal and external cross-functional teams to achieve objectives.
- You are especially qualified to join us if you've worked with dev tools or other API products before.
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, and Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance.
- Flexible PTO with 2-week minimum + 11 company holidays
- Weekly no-meeting days + quarterly focus weeks
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 60% dependent premium coverage)
- Fertility benefits
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare, dependent care, and commuter benefits
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Critical illness & accident insurance
- Travel accident insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical support concierge service
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Continued education stipend
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVoD services of Mux customers
- Lunch reimbursement program
Mux is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse company. We believe diversity makes us better, and we strive to be inclusive and equitable. That’s why we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.