About the Role
As our Enterprise Account Executive, you'll drive and close new enterprise business for Mux products.
What You’ll Do:
- Position, negotiate and close new enterprise deals (>$50k ACV) in the Americas and Australia/New Zealand regions
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to resolve prospects’ technical challenges
- Expand Mux’s reputation in target industry segments (media, technology) by developing and managing business relationships
- Build pipeline through identifying opportunities via prospecting, networking, attending events, etc.
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers in our base, including upsell, add-on and cross-sell
- Refine and evolve our sales process in collaboration with Operations and CSM to enable repeatable sales motion for both new and upsell business
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into media and/or technology segments
- Clear track record + consistent top performer
- Ability to understand Mux’s products and communicate effectively with highly technical customers
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- A supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
- Salary + equity with perks like a 10-year exercise window
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Commuter benefits
- Cell phone service and device reimbursements
- Catered lunches, snacks, and good coffee
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO policy
- Long-term disability insurance
- Investment in career growth and training
We're working in a beautiful office space, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks and snacks (No remote options at this time).
Mux is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO