Mux is building the future of online video infrastructure. We’ve built a platform of API products that developers love, including Mux Video, an API to instant video streaming, and Mux Data, a performance analytics platform to help developers operate video at scale.We're a growing startup with a proven track record of building great products, and we've assembled the best team in video technology from many of your favorite streaming services. We were named one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2016, and we’re backed by top-tier investors like Accel, Y Combinator, and Evolution. Our customers include Vimeo, Robinhood, CBS, Discovery, PBS, and TED.
About the Role
As our Enterprise Account Executive, you'll drive and close new enterprise business for Mux products.
What You’ll Do
- Position, negotiate and close new enterprise deals (>$50k ACV) in the Americas and Australia/New Zealand regions
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to resolve prospects’ technical challenges
- Expand Mux’s reputation in target industry segments (media, technology) by developing and managing business relationships
- Build pipeline through identifying opportunities via prospecting, networking, attending events, etc.
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers in our base, including upsell, add-on and cross-sell
- Refine and evolve our sales process in collaboration with Operations and CSM to enable repeatable sales motion for both new and upsell business
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into media and/or technology segments
- Clear track record + consistent top performer
- Ability to understand Mux’s products and communicate effectively with highly technical customers
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, and Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. We're working in a beautiful office space located above historic Orpheum Theatre, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks, snacks, and good coffee.
- Investment in career growth and training
- Salary + equity with perks like a 10-year exercise window
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Flexible spending account (FSA) for commuter, dependent care, and medical expenses
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO policy
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Cell phone service and device reimbursements
Mux is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO