As our Solutions Engineer you'll help customers architect and operate successful video streaming applications using Mux products.
What you’ll do:
- Drive growth by helping customers and prospects understand and utilize the Mux platform to the fullest
- Help Mux customers improve product and system architectures
- Turn customers into fans with fast, expert support and answers to customer questions
- Help build out Mux open-source libraries and SDKs by delivering new features, fixing bugs, and building out support for new platforms
- Make Mux products better by bringing customer feedback to product management
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years experience in a technical role involving customer interaction (engineering, product, solutions architecture, sales engineering, support)
- Prior experience with video technology a strong plus
- Bonus: You have experience working HTML5 video, HLS, Dash, and various players in the market
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, and Brightcove. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology. We also authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We were named one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2016, and we recently raised a Series A from Accel, joining existing investors SV Angel, Lowercase, the founders of Heroku, Parse, and others.
- A supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
- Salary + equity with perks like a 10-year exercise window
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Commuter benefits
- Cell phone service and device reimbursements
- Catered lunches, snacks, and good coffee
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO policy
- Long-term disability insurance
- Investment in career growth and training
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
We're working in a beautiful office space, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks and snacks (No remote options at this time).
Mux is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.