Mux is building the future of online video infrastructure. We’ve built a platform of API products that developers love, including Mux Video, an API to instant video streaming, and Mux Data, a performance analytics platform to help developers operate video at scale.
We're a growing startup with a proven track record of building great products, and we've assembled the best team in video technology from many of your favorite streaming services. We were named one of the best Y Combinator startups of 2016, and we’re backed by top-tier investors like Accel, Y Combinator, and Evolution. Our customers include Vimeo, Robinhood, CBS, Discovery, PBS, and TED.
As our Solutions Engineer you'll help customers architect and operate successful video streaming applications using Mux products.
What You’ll Do
- Drive growth by helping customers and prospects understand and utilize the Mux platform to the fullest
- Help Mux customers improve product and system architectures
- Turn customers into fans with fast, expert support and answers to customer questions
- Help build out Mux open-source libraries and SDKs by delivering new features, fixing bugs, and building out support for new platforms
- Make Mux products better by bringing customer feedback to product management
Who You Are
- Prior experience with video technology
- 3+ years experience in a technical role involving customer interaction (engineering, product, solutions architecture, sales engineering, support)
- Bonus: You have experience working HTML5 video, HLS, Dash, and various players in the market
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, and Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. We're working in a beautiful office space located above historic Orpheum Theatre, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks, snacks, and good coffee.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- “Day of Learning” events
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVOD services of Mux customers
- Catered meals and snacks
Mux is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO