Mux is building the future of online video infrastructure. We started off by building Mux Data, a best-in-class performance analytics tool that’s trusted by developers at companies like CBS, PBS, and Vimeo. Billions of monitored streams later, we launched Mux Video, a simple API to video hosting, encoding, and streaming. Take any video file or live stream and make it play beautifully at scale on any device, powered by magical-feeling features like automatic thumbnails, animated gifs, and data-driven encoding decisions.
About the Role
At Mux, the Customer Success Manager will enable customers to be successful on our platform by driving product adoption, building strong customer relationships and success programs, and providing a feedback loop to the rest of the organization.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive customer and revenue retention through customer success initiatives
- Drive product adoption and ongoing usage of Mux, while delivering customer happiness
- Advocate on behalf of customers and navigate across product, engineering, sales & marketing to deliver the best the experience to customers
- Implement process improvements and create scalable programs (e.g. customer health, onboarding, new feature adoption, QBRs) to drive customer success objectives
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years experience in a customer facing role at a technology company, including customer success, account management, customer support, consulting, or sales engineering
- You have experience working with data (customer adoption/engagement data, financial metrics, NPS) and systems (CRM/Marketing automation, BI, CS software) to bring a data-driven approach to Customer Success
- You embody the Mux value: Turn Customers into Fans, with a customer-first attitude and approach
- A supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
- Salary + equity with perks like a 10-year exercise window
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Commuter benefits
- Cell phone service and device reimbursements
- Catered lunches, snacks, and good coffee
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO policy
- Long-term disability insurance
- Investment in career growth and training
We're working in a beautiful office space, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks and snacks (No remote options at this time).
Mux is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO