About the Role
As Product Manager for Mux Video your role would be to lead the product team that's expanding the capabilities of our video API, making it feel like "it just works", delivering higher and higher quality experiences, and adding features that help developers achieve their product goals. You'll work with dedicated designers and engineers to build product, and you'll work directly with founders and company leadership to evolve our long term product vision. This is a critical role and you can have a big impact on our future and success.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You're excited to build products for developers, most likely because you've been a developer and experienced the difference between APIs that were added as an afterthought and APIs that make it dead simple for you to build powerful things.
- You're excited about video, including the size of the problem space, the scale of internet video, and the potential to help build new video-related experiences. You don't need to be an expert in video, but you'll quickly become one.
- You have 2+ years of product management experience specifically, with 5+ years total experience in product, design, or engineering related work. Some engineering experience or education is preferred.
- You're a good writer, speaker, and communicator across a variety of mediums.
- You're organized and have an aptitude for week-to-week project management, as well as long-term product planning.
- A supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance
- Salary + equity with perks like a 10-year exercise window
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Commuter benefits
- Cell phone service and device reimbursements
- Catered lunches, snacks, and good coffee
- Paid parental leave
- Flex PTO policy
- Long-term disability insurance
- Investment in career growth and training
LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO
We're working in a beautiful office space, just steps from Civic Center BART station, with catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with drinks and snacks (No remote options at this time).
Mux is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.