Growth is the top priority for every company. Yet the best tools and practices are restricted to a few elite companies who can hire hundreds of engineers and data scientists. Everybody else loses $19 out of every $20 on generic marketing. Mutiny is building a no-code platform that helps companies convert that waste into actual customers and revenue by personalizing experiences based on who is actually viewing. Our greatest differentiator comes from the machine learning models we’ve built that learn across our platform and help our customers make the content changes to convert their prospects.
This problem has not been solved in a decade and we are building an iconic company that will automate growth engineering for every company. That's why Sequoia, YCombinator, and CMOs of companies such as Snowflake and Airbnb invested. Mutiny is beloved by some of the fastest growing companies including Notion, Brex, Carta, Segment, Algolia and Qualtrics. We have quadrupled revenue year-over-year with even more on the horizon!
The role in a nutshell:
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Engineering for Experiences to lead our Experience teams. Our Experience teams create and maintain the no-code tools for Mutiny customers to build engaging, personalized experiences for their prospects. These components are some of the most complex and interactive parts of the Mutiny application and are core to the services we provide. You’ll lead and grow a team of engineers and work closely with design and product management to own and drive the team’s vision, strategy and execution. This role reports directly to the CTO and is part of Engineering Staff. They will set the standard for how we run and manage engineering processes in addition to how we scale the organization.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Hire, lead, and grow a world class engineering team to build powerful no-code tools that help thousands of marketers to personalize their buying journey self-serve.
- Be a part of Engineering Staff and partner with the CTO to define how the organization functions in our next phase of growth
- Work cross functionally with design and product management to own the team’s vision and strategy
- Build and manage engineering teams building new products to expand the Mutiny product offering
What you’ll get out of it:
- You are joining a rocketship! We are backed by Sequoia Capital, Y Combinator and CMOs from some of today's fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce, and Snowflake. We are growing incredibly fast and about to hit another inflection point. The potential is unreal. Join and you’ll see what we mean.
- You will create a name for yourself by bringing innovative data science solutions never before seen in this category.
- You will get exposure to real business problems every company faces (growth) that you can take with you to start your own company (or to help scale another).
- You will have fun, plain and simple. There is a reason our first company value is that work should feel like play.
- You will experience a new way of working. Our team is fully distributed across the US and EU. But we come together as a company for quarterly offsites (usually in super fun places). This combination of experience-based working is a competitive advantage we plan on leaning into.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience and 3+ years of management experience
- Experience in scaling engineering organizations with a focus on individual and team development
- Ability to balance business needs, development for multiple product lines, and shipping high quality solutions (competency)
- Demonstrated experience working on products with beautiful, simple UX
We are fully remote and offer H1-B Sponsorship.
Mutiny does not accept agency submitted candidates for this posting.