Museum of Ice Cream is seeking an organized, versatile and data centric People Operations & Data Analyst to support and be a key member of our rapidly scaling team. Reporting directly to the VP of Operations, the People Analyst will oversee the build out and management of MOIC’s HR infrastructure, both in strategy and execution. You will work cross departmentally, with a variety of stakeholders to build process, provide counsel and be a strategic partner as we build our company for scale. If you are a hyper focused, organized and thoughtful person looking to join a company changing the world of experiences, this opportunity could be for you!
- Optimize our people systems and processes for national and international growth; Own all HR systems, including our HRIS and onboarding tools, in order to ensure we have complete data integrity as we scale
- Manage all benefit programs and benefits education across HQ and the locations, including open enrollment, general trainings, as well as the expansion of our benefits offerings to include FSA, 401k and additional wellness programs, perk programs, etc.
- Ensure all paperwork, including I-9s, compliance and reporting is prioritized in an organized and efficient fashion
- Be a key player in compliance research for all new MOIC openings, ensuring offers, policies and local, state and federal employment requirements and benefits are taken into consideration
- Oversee all payroll processes for HQ and hourly staff, with a focus on process improvement, payroll schedule efficiency and training
- Work cross-departmentally to develop thoughtful, scalable policies that can be deployed across the organization; this will include the build out of templates, and policies that span from computers, parental leave, and maintaining as well as updating our HR handbooks, while ensuring everything is on brand
- Overseeing onboarding, offboarding, terminations and employee leave across HQ and the locations, and ensuring all systems supporting such processes are operating at a high level
- Work closely with Head of Operations and Finance to refine compensation philosophy, compensation bands, benchmarking as well as administer merit based increases
WHO YOU ARE:
- 2+ years of HR experience elevating policies and HR processes for a multi-location employer with an hourly employee headcount
- Experience with ADP and proficiency with Excel
- Experience working in HR with a data focus for a rapidly scaling company, overseeing cross-functional verticals
- High EQ with the ability to build strong relationships and collaborate cross-functionally
- Exceptionally organized, attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Demonstrated strength in building relationships, with strong cross-functional collaboration skills
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive & immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.