Museum of Ice Cream is looking for a creative, energetic, and forward thinking Senior Designer well versed in marketing and graphics to translate brand concepts into deliverable visuals and applications. In this role, you will partner closely with cross-functional partners to bring our brand to life through art and design. The ideal candidate is flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced design environment.
- Conceptualize, illustrate, and deliver print and digital assets for all of our creative brand efforts (retail and exhibit signage and graphics, print ads, product packaging, and the works!)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure consistency across all offerings and establish key design features ranging from retail goods to marketing materials, and experience touchpoints
- Have strong understanding of our brand guidelines, upholding the standards of innovation and imagination within the company
- Support the development of marketing assets including, but not limited to, various collateral, digital, and production/print files for our Experiential Producers
- Resolve design challenges and support the building of presentation material
- Communicate reasons behind each design proposal, to influence all internal and external stakeholders for buy-in
WHO YOU ARE:
- 5+ years of graphic (print and digital) design and illustration experience
- Must have an excellent understanding of form, function, visual composition, typography, and conceptual integrity
- Expert level 2D modeling skills required (Preferred software: Adobe Creative Suite)
- 3D CAD modeling and rendering skills is a bonus (Preferred software: SolidWorks and Keyshot)
- A self-starter, willing to experiment with different ideas and approaches independently
- Multi-tasking abilities and problem solving through design
- Receptive to critique, feedback, and open communication
- An exceptional communicator in one-on-one and group settings
- A leader who is passionate about mentoring junior creative talent
ABOUT MUSEUM OF ICE CREAM:
Museum of Ice Cream is an inclusive and immersive brand, designed to captivate your sweetest fantasy and sugar-filled daydreams online and IRL. At Museum of Ice Cream, we invite you to believe in the magic of creativity, to remind you that inclusive spaces do exist and to show you that childlike wonder is worth savoring. In our world, ice cream is the agent of change and the vehicle to ignite the creative spirit that lives in all of us. Fueled by the power of imagination, MOIC is a universe of possibilities with tons of room for you to explore.
Museum of Ice Cream is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.